I’m switching things up on the blog for todays post and stepping a little out of my comfort zone. If you ever wanted to learn a little more about me, keep on reading! 😉
- I have been to so many concerts that I’ve lost count. If I had to guess, I would say I have seen over 100 artists perform. I LOVE concerts and hearing my favorite artists belt out their music. My first concert was Billy Ray Cyrus at the young age of 8 or 9 and my most recent one was Halsey.
- Speaking of Halsey, she is my favorite female artist. She is an incredible songwriter and her words speak to me like no other. The Ramones are my favorite band of all time, I mean they discovered punk rock. Need I say more?
- I have a gut wrenching fear of disappointment. I have literally spent my whole life making sure certain people NEVER found out about things that would disappoint them. If they ever did, it would fell like my whole life is over. Dramatic, I know. -_-
- I get really weirded out when people sing in front of me. I love going to concerts but if it’s a friend who just starts belting out a song, I can’t help but laugh or immediately leave the situation. You can have the best (or worst) voice but if you start singing in front of a small group without warning, then I am leaving the situation stat.
- I am very obsessed with mermaids. If you know me then you know this is no secret. It started from the age of 3 until now. I even have a mermaid thigh tattoo. 😀
- I am very intrigued with murder. I wish that people weren’t murdered but since we live in a shitty world, it happens and I love reading about it and the psychology of the murderer. Some of my favorite podcasts that are based around murder are, “Up and Vanished,” and “My Favorite Murder.”
- My favorite holiday is Easter! Everyone always finds that so weird because it’s a “random” holiday (so they say). I love Easter because I go to church with my family, we reflect over the story of Jesus’ resurrection, I get to wear a cute Easter dress, I get to see my family that I don’t always see as often as I would want to, and the Easter bunny visits me. LOL. In all seriousness, I love the feeling of Easter Day. I worship and thank my God for all the blessings I’ve been given and I get to spend time with my family while enjoying chocolate bunnies; it’s my absolute favorite.
- I love to write and have found old journals dated back as early as 2000 (I was 7). I have always journaled and it’s honestly the best form of therapy for me. I journal, write songs, and poetry.
- I’ve dyed my hair so much that I wasn’t sure what my natural hair color was BUT I looked through my fb albums and found my virgin hair and fell in love. Soooo, I’m on this kick where I’m not dying my hair anymore and just going to go back to my roots…literally.
- I love talking in strange voices and accents. I have this thing where I talk for animals and everyone always finds it pretty comical. I also love to talk in accents regularly. May be odd but it’s one of my many quirks.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this different type of post. I think I will do these kind of posts once a week and an outfit/makeup post once a week. I like changing things up and stepping out of the box when it comes to my content on here and my blog Insta page. Stay tuned for more of these posts in the upcoming future, I think my next one will be my October favorites!
Which one of these 10 facts do you relate to most…or do you not at all haha?
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
❤ Brooke Paige