- This cleanser is pricey but worth it for its multipurpose. It cleanses your face and it is a great makeup remover as well. You are literally putting roses on your face, need I say more?
- This isn’t being sold in stores anymore so you will have to go to amazon to score this gem. I get sooo many compliments on how good I smell when I wear this.
- I got this as a sample in my Walmart Beauty Box and became OBSESSED. It helps my dry and sensitive skin get the hydration it needs and it smells yummy!
- I love this combo together. The brush helps slide on this beautiful and aromatic bronzer on effortlessly.
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- This book isn’t a new release by any means but it made my summer 2017 so much brighter. The book is about following your dreams no matter how big or how far they may seem.
Mermaid Ring Wrap by Alex and Ani
- My parents got me this for my birthday and it’s so funky and unique!
Pomegranate Spruce by Paddywax (I got this at Two Old Hippies in Nashville)
- This candle took me back to my childhood as soon as I smelt it. It has a fruity Christmas scent that I am obsessed with and will be buying a whole bunch more.
Siren Bottle Stopper at Blush
- My best friend got me this for my 24th birthday this year, she knows me so well.
I can’t believe we are fast approaching fall. I’m excited but also sad at the same time because time is going by so quickly these days. I have so many favorites but I didn’t want to overwhelm you so I picked just a few things that I’ve enjoyed this summer. All were new products of summer 2017 besides The Alchemist of course. I loved all of these products and definitely recommend you trying them out!
What are you favorites of 2017 so far? I would love to hear them!
❤ Brooke Paige