If you’re anything like me then you know the struggles of being brave enough to try new skincare products. Will it burn my skin (happened before, had a chemical burn on my face..)? Will it break out my skin? Will it clog my pores? Will it dry out my skin? The questions go on and on BUT I have finally found a skincare routine that works for my poor fragile skin. Take notes if you want clear, moisturized skin!
Step one- Take your makeup off every night ladies and gents. Don’t even think about it. Just do it. I have two makeup wipes that work wonders for me and make my skin feel rejuvenated.
- SkinLab Lift and Firm Makeup Remover Towelettes – these wont remove your makeup entirely but they have collagen and elastin in the product so it has anti-aging ingredients in the product which gets an A+ for me.
- WetnWild Makeup Remover Towelettes– for the leftover the first makeup remover didn’t get off, this will. Very affordable and safe for sensitive skin.
Step two- I do these products 3-4 times a week (not every day because my baby skin can’t handle it)
- Murad Essential C Cleanser – use this in the shower, it helps take the day off.
- Naked Earth EsScentials Rose Water Mist– use this after you dry your face off from the shower (it is locally made here in Nashville and I just love how refreshing it is).
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Exfoliating Cleanser – this brightens your skin like no other and is not harsh on your skin either because sometimes exfoliants are.
- Promise Organic Coconut Milk Facial Lotion – safe for sensitive and dry skin, smells great and works amazing!
- Tarte Maracuja Oil – use this only when face feels super dry because this is insane moisture for you!
Step three- Only use these once a week preferably a Sunday to take the week off
- Freeman Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals and Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask – I feel so good using this, just keep this on for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water. You’ll feel brand new.
I hope this helped you sensitive and dry skin girls find a routine that works for you! Let me know in the comments if you have any more suggestions, I love trying new things. UPDATE:: I’ve been using Pond’s Dry Skin Cream Facial Moisturizer and so far so great BUT I like to try products out for about a month before I recommend and I’ve only been using it for a few days.
“Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time.” – Linden Tyler
❤ Brooke Paige