As the wise Bubba Sparxxx once rapped, “Get it ripe, get it right, get it tight.” It has absolutely nothing to do with this post but the lyrics still hit me hard, 11 years later…Anyway check out my different mysterious, cutesy, and girly makeup looks below with another surprise inspiring Bubba Sparxxx quote at the end (for real this time).
- Eyebrows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown, Alexis Voguel Retro Cake Liner in Black/Chocolate
- Eyes– Morphe The Little Palette by Elena Gant in Mama Drama (was only available a limited time), Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black, NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
- Bronzer– Pixi Bronzer in Summertime // Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick in Call Me Maple
- Blush– Pacifica Blush in Wildrose // Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Electric Pink
- Highlight– Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Moon Child
- Lips– Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin // Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in No Tea No Shade and mixed with Celebrity Skin // Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Designer Blood mixed with Celebrity Skin (I have a think for Jeff’s liquid lipsticks).
The ending/inspiring quote by Bubba Sparxx is, “Make that money, don’t let it make you.” I think it means make a lot of money but don’t let that be your only motivation. I think Mr. Sparxxx means have fun too which is why there is a picture above of me and my friends enjoying some drinks on a rooftop bar in Nashville.
“Wake up early, Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.” — Pinterest Quote
❤ Brooke Paige